Monday, March 26, 2012

Black & white nail challenge: Day 8

Hi my friends!


How are you today? Hope great... or at least good 
Here we are, on day 8 of our black & white challenge, today's mission is 'sponging', here are my nails.
Kako ste mi danas? Super, nadam se... ili barem dobro .
Evo nas i na 8om danu crno-bijelog izazova, današnji zadatak je 'sponging', evo i mojih noktića na temu. 
I didn't want to do gradient, it does not look nice with these two colors, so I just sponge some black over white, then some white again. Finally, I was satisfied with the manicure. What's your judgment?
Nisam htjela ići s klasičnim gradijentom, nije mi baš privlačan s ove dvije boje, pa sam samo malo 'pospužvala' crnom preko bijele, a onda opet s malo bijele preko svega. Napokon sam bila zadovoljna s manikurom. Što vi kažete?

Till the next polishing... love, Žana 

20 comments:

  1. I like how this double sponging looks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great result, a bit camouflage like (could ask who you are hiding from hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :-D
      this mani is not for hiding, it's for inviting the ants in the neighborhood ;-D

      Delete
  3. Pa kaj ja znam, nokti mi zgledaju ko zdrapani ili onak prljavi? :) Sori, to su moje asocijacije, znači meni nije nešto.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pa kad su prljavi ;-D
      sviđanje nije obavezno ;-D

      Delete
  4. Meni lici na mermer,i bas mi je interesantna manikura onak neobicna,u dobrom smislu naravno:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I would be courage enough to try sponging :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why your're afraid of it? it's so simple, just try it :-D

      Delete
  6. I like it, I'll try this double-sponging because my sponging usually looks terrible lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sweetie :-D
      don't be so hard on your self :-D

      Delete
  7. Čisti mramor.I izgleda lijepo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti draga, pogled umjetnika se uvijek cijeni :-D

      Delete
  8. ajme meni nekako sponging uvijek naci gradient ali i ovo dobro izgleda. jel ti ovo opet rezes zanoktice :prijekipogled:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. htjela sam nešto drugačije... zanoktice ne gledaj, prerasle pa sam ih za kaznu morala malo, samo malo ;-)

      Delete
  9. this is cute... and the first thing i thought when i saw the picture was ants lol.. and then i saw your comment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, the ants left the footsteps on my nails ;-D
      thanks :-D

      Delete
  10. Super mi je ovo,nekako isprano,starinski,moram kopirati :PP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. e kad netko kaže da će kopirat manikuru, to mi je najveći kompliment <3

      Delete
  11. Vidiš ovo je baš interesantno, bijela-crna-bijela, najs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...