Thursday, March 1, 2012

Black & white nail challenge: Day 1

Hi my friends!


I've got the invitation for the 10 days challenge from Mateja, and I was glad to accept it. What it'll look like is:
Dobila sam pozivnicu za 10-o dnevni izazov od Mateje, i sa zadovoljstvom je prihvatila. Ovako će on izgledati:

Here's my mani for the first day...
Evo mog uratka za prvi dan...




My white is China Glaze 'snow', two coats... and while thinking what I'm gonna do, the half moon mani cross my mind. The black is Chanel 'black satin'... maybe to much black for this particularly day, but I love the way this looks, even my cat agree to pose with it . Now I'm off to see what my coworkers in this challenge have done... after that straight to bed, I'm too sick to sit here too long . Don't worry, I won't send you any virus!
Bijela podloga je China Glaze 'snow, dva sloja... i dok sam se predomišljala što bih mogla napraviti, polumjesec manikura mi je pala na pamet. Crna je Chanel 'black satin'... možda je previše crnila za baš ovaj dan, ali meni se baš sviđa kako izgleda, čak je i moj mucek pristao pozirati s manikurom . Idem sad pogledati što je ostatak ekipe napravio... iza toga pravac krevet, prebolesna sam da bih tu predugo sjedila . Ne brinite, ne šaljem vam svoje viruse!   


Be sure to visit the rest of the girls in this challenge:
Obavezno posjetite i ostale cure koje sudjeluju u izazovu:


Purple Glitters
Colorfull bottle
Biba's beauty corner
Taya
Mateji ustvarjata
My nail grafiti
Colores de Carol
Emerald sparkle
Wacky Laki
Omgnoodles
LACQUERED TIPS
Welcome To Brianna's World
Pink Polish Addict

Till the next polishing... love, Žana


42 comments:

  1. This came out so cool, I love half moon manicures!
    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a good job! I have yet to try half moons, I need to snap out of it. I hope you feel better soon. Drink tea with fresh squeezed lemon and honey, and get plenty of rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks... i'm sure tomorrow will be a better day ;-D

      Delete
  3. Odlična manikura!
    Ozdravi nam brzo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala ti... nadam se da budem, ludo vrijeme pa smo doma svi skupili neke bajice :-p

      Delete
  4. Great manicure. I still haven't try to do a half moon manicure. Did you do it freehand or did you use some stickers?

    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear, this is my first to, and it's freehand ;-D

      Delete
  5. Baš mi je slatka manikura,jedva čekam ostale ;))
    Brzo mi ozdravi :**

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super!

    Samo da se mi baterija na fotoaparatu napolni, pa pridejo tudi moje slike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. i have no option but to agree with you, thanks ;-D

      Delete
  8. Kao obrnute tipke klavira.Sviđa mi se...Pozdravi uz što prije ozdravljenje!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to try half moon manicure. And I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. wow, coming from you, this means really a lot, thank you :-D

      Delete
  11. amazing half moons! get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice, and funny challenge :) Get well! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ovo izgleda stvarno odlično. :)
    Ozdravi brzo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous =). I have to try half moon manicure too ( I wan to try it for like a year now, but I never really did it).

    I can't wait to see white over black. I already wear mine, but I'm not sure if I like it =).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear :-D
      i'm looking forward to the rest of it, hope something more original will cross my mind ;-D

      Delete
  15. Ova kombinejsn boja mi bas fino izgleda :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Čini mi se da će ovo biti baš zanimljiv challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey that ia very classic nice mani!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...