Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be my Valentine!

Hi my friends!


Here's my Valentine's manicure... I'm not quite satisfied with it, but this morning the girl from the bakery (totally stranger to me) said they look perfect... so, maybe they're not as big fail as I thought 
Evo i moje Valentinovske manikure... nisam baš zadovoljna s njom, ali jutros je cura iz pekare (koju vidim prvi put u životu) rekla da su savršeni... tako da, možda ipak nisu takav promašaj kako sam mislila 

I polished my nails with S-he 330, then sponge it with Aura 'ikona' and Catrice 'hot or not'... then stamp it with white polish using Dashica's stamping plate SdP 10. Anyway, it looks better from the distance than up close. 
May all of you enjoy this day with your sweethearts 
Nalakirala sam nokte sa S-he 330, onda malo spužvala s Aurinom 'ikonom' i Catrice 'hot or not'... pa sam nabacila i malo pečata s pomoću bijelog laka i Dashicine pločice SdP 10. U svakom slučaju, izgleda puno bolje iz daljine nego ovako iz bliza. 
Nadam se da ćete danas svi uživati sa svojim voljenima !


Till the next polishing... love, Žana

42 comments:

  1. Ma super ti je ispala manikuricaa! Big like! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentine's day, and yes, It's so nice to get that kind of compliments - nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. srčeki ;) jedna od ljepših prigodnih manikura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Draga moja Žana, ti znaš za svaku prigodu pogoditi pravu stvar! <3 Iako ne slavim Valentinovo, ova srceta bi rado nosila! Ljubim!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hvala puno :-D
      p.s. neš ti fešte... al' nemoj nikom reć ;-)

      Delete
  6. I like it! Your valentine mani is sooo cute ;3. I hope you had a nice day. Happy Valentines Day.

    lg Neru

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pa ovo je preslatkoooooo! Dođi i meni napravi. <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. svidja mi se ovo :) fora je uzorak

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks sweet, I like it!! :) Amazingly, 80% of the real world people who make compliments about my nails are bakery girls.. :D :D Happy St. Valentine's! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :-D
      lol, so you know about the bakery girls ;-)

      Delete
  10. Awww super cute! Happy V-day sugar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely lovely!!! :) love it! and happy valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute! And Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prekrasne suuu <3 baš valentinovske :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well she was right, I think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...