Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Fresh Air Fund

Hi girls!

A few days ago, i recieved email from Sara Wilson from The Fresh Air Fund. After reading it, I must admit I was touched. I'm so sorry I don't live in USA, otherwise I would joined this immediately.
The Fresh Air Found is all about helping city kids to enjoy ther vacation on the country side, away from hot asfalt. All you have to do is open your harts, open your homes... well, don't listen to me, listen to these kids.

                      

Two weeks can change a child's life forever... and that child can make you a better man (or woman) ;-)

Till we meet again, love yourself...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for time spent with me, I appreciate every single comment :-)
But please refrain from spamming me with links.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...